Thursday 3 November 2011

Image for Front Cover.

For the front cover of my digipak, I am thinking of showing the city vs country concept in a different way. Taking the idea of a tree and its roots underground I am going to connect the country with the city by incorportating the tube map and making the lines the roots of the tree.

I will have to draw the map out so the lines are going in the direction I want, I also think I will make it simpler and remove some of the station names. I'm not sure yet whether I want the map in colour or not so I am going to have to create a more detailed mock-up to see what it looks like with and without colour and the station names.

This is the mock-up sketch of my idea. I think I would have the underground darker and faded but more dominant taking up 2 thirds of the picture, and the country skyline brighter and in colour. However I'm going to have to make a more detailed developed mock-up to see what works best.


1 comment:

  1. I love the image of the tree you have chosen here and I think the concept could have potential.

    ReplyDelete